Please note our Kyiv hub is currently closed, but we hope the time comes soon when we can reunite with team members there. We continue to provide support to our Ukraine team members displaced within and outside of Ukraine.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. More than 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Business Development Representative to join our Corporate Sales team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of building a unique and unprecedented sales motion. You will be a founding member of the team, evolving our new commercial sales motion using creative plays and tapping into our user base.
As the Business Development Representative, you will have an extraordinary opportunity to contribute to the expansion of Grammarly’s developing enterprise product and support the company’s growth goals.
In this role, you will:
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities through cold calls and emails.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Support to execute Grammarly B2B market strategy for pipeline generation and new logo acquisition.
- Initiate contact with prospects through outbound and inbound efforts.
- Help build a fun, high-energy environment on the Sales team and across the organization.
- Uncover prospects’ business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities.
- Manage pipeline and record all activities with leads and opportunities.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values: ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Has hands-on experience in sales.
- Has experience in building and executing multi-touch sequences.
- Is not afraid to jump on a call to break the ice and create a bond.
- Isn’t fazed by hearing no and has a strong work ethic.
- Can flawlessly communicate in English, both written and spoken.
- Is open to feedback and coaching.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.