Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Business Recruiter who embodies our culture to join the Recruiting team in our Kyiv office. This role is all about bringing the brightest people on board as a core strategic driver of our growth.
As Business Recruiter, you will help us continue growing a world-class team. In this role, you will:
• Manage full-cycle recruiting processes, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
• Partner with hiring teams to hire key roles on our Sales, Support, and Operations teams.
• Innovate ways to build a strong talent pipeline, recruit in a variety of venues, and connect with potential candidates.
• Work on the optimization of recruiting processes and practices—running point on improving the recruiting experience in areas relating to your expertise and interest.
• Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
• Has experience with in-house recruiting and closing top candidates for challenging roles.
• Demonstrates the ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates.
• Feels passionate about connecting with people and building effective, trusting relationships, both with candidates and hiring managers.
• Is experienced in designing and implementing an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and the role.
• Can assess a candidate’s fit for a role and sell them on the opportunity—and knows the importance of learning the candidate’s motivations to craft a dialogue leading to a “yes” decision.
• Can spot inefficiencies, improve processes, and drive projects/programs to accelerate Grammarly’s overall recruiting efforts.
• Thrives in a startup culture and likes wearing multiple hats.
• Is not opposed to owning processes end-to-end (from sourcing and scheduling to offers and everything in between).
• Has excellent skills in written and spoken English.
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.