Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a SaaS Procurement Specialist to join our Corporate IT team to own and further improve vendor management at Grammarly. Team members at Grammarly have the freedom to innovate and uncover breakthroughs—and, in turn, influence our product roadmap. The complexity of our technical challenges is growing rapidly as we scale our interfaces, algorithms, and infrastructure. This endeavor goes hand in hand with leveraging the benefits of a wide variety of third-party SaaS vendors that Grammarly uses for both product development and corporate operations. Our SaaS Procurement Specialist will be a crucial part of helping the company and product grow.
You will play an integral part in the Corporate IT function at Grammarly by enabling stakeholders to achieve success—bringing innovation and driving savings through your work. In addition to owning the end-to-end vendor management process, you will focus on in-depth vendor assessment, negotiating cost-efficient contracts that maximize value, minimizing risk, onboarding smoothly, and managing overall supplier performance over time.
You will be the founding Procurement Specialist at our company—an ideal role for someone who is interested in flexing their talents at a high-growth, profitable technology company that genuinely cares about and values- and data-driven decision-making. You will have exposure to a broad range of functions—from Finance and Security to Compliance and Legal. Ultimately you will work with team members across all teams at Grammarly.
• Manage the SaaS vendor management process at a global level.
• Orchestrate the involvement of various stakeholders to ensure process objectives are met.
• Further improve the procurement process, including assessing timing, usage, competitors, pricing, and risks.
• Maintain and develop appropriate Procurement documentation.
• Continuously assess and update knowledge regarding usage of services, the evolving needs of the team, and potential alternatives on the market.
• Have ongoing in-depth
• Identify agreements that should be renewed in foreseeable future and start an assessment on whether the alternatives should be considered or whether pricing should be negotiated.
• Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
• A connected team: Grammarly builds products that help people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
• Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.