Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for a System Integration Engineer to join our IT team. This role will help Grammarly improve our IT ecosystem by scaling cloud-service integrations, simplifying the maintenance of infrastructure and services, automating business processes to move toward IT self-service, and improving employee satisfaction. You will work closely with all teams at Grammarly, including Engineering, Security, IT, Customer Support, Marketing, Legal, and others across Grammarly’s global offices.
Grammarly’s engineers and researchers have the freedom to innovate and uncover breakthroughs—and, in turn, influence our product roadmap. The complexity of our technical challenges is growing rapidly as we scale our interfaces, algorithms, and infrastructure. Read more about our stack or hear from our team on our technical blog.
As a System Integration Engineer at Grammarly, you will help to reinforce the team handling infrastructure and services within Grammarly’s IT organization. In this high-impact role, you will:• Administrate, integrate, and provide support for corporate infrastructure and services (e.g., Okta, Jamf, Atlassian products, Azure, AWS).
• Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
• Has over 2 years of experience in systems administration or DevOps.
• Has deep knowledge of enterprise administration and troubleshooting of domains based in Windows, Unix, and Apple.
• Has knowledge of cloud infrastructure and security.Is experienced in the integration of various cloud services and automation of business processes.
• Able to read/write Golang code.
• Is familiar with ITIL.
• Has a degree in computer science.
• Has IT certifications.
• Has basic knowledge of APIs.
• Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
• A connected team: Grammarly builds products that help people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
• Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.