We are looking for a Full-stack Developer. We also consider front-end and back-end developers separately!!!
Booking software for the omnichannel travel provider with the main office in Frankfurt / Main.
- Experience with Node.js and Express is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS or SASS;
- Your profile is rounded off with good English (or German) skills;
- An affinity for design and creation;
- You enjoy working with a young agile team;
- You show initiative, are solution-oriented, and have a hands-on mentality;
- You are quick to grasp and are interested in advancing technical topics.
- You develop the front-end applications for the new tourist eCommerce platform;
- You work in close coordination with the department and are jointly responsible for the further development of the platform based on TypeScript and Angular 8;
- Implementation of UX and design specifications with HTML5 and CSS or SASS;
- You are the contact person for your colleagues in the event of technical challenges;
- You are part of a young, innovative team and work entirely according to the Scrum method;
- Innovation is part of our culture. You drive technical issues and take on responsibility so that our applications are always state-of-the-art.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package:
- Worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment (currently work remotely);
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in the travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with a friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.
📌Please do not hesitate to ask for details