Сloud-based property management system focused on developing solutions that help hotels raise service levels, drive revenues, reduce costs, and ultimately change the way hotels can captivate their guests.
A strong candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience of Ruby development;
- Experience with RoR framework, MVC, and data modeling;
- ORM expertise and strong knowledge in structural design patterns;
- Familiarity with concepts of Micro-service, Mocking, PubSub, RESTful, and SOAP;
- Familiarity with popular messaging services such as Rabbit;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in team management;
- An active GitHub account with open-source contributions;
- Experience in a SaaS company;
- Experience in AWS cloud service.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment (or work remotely);
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in the travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with a friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.
📌Please do not hesitate to ask for details