Leading ecommerce brands use Livereach to drive sales with authentic, visual content and experiences sourced from their creator community. As business development representative ecommerce, you will be responsible to identify and contact our future customers and partners. Headquartered in Münster since 2014, we develop and market our software with a fully distributed team. Join us and work on challenging tasks in a dynamic market.
What you will work on:
- As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for the entire first phase of the sales cycle, from research to outreach and demo scheduling.
- You will develop a deep understanding of our industry, identify and network with decision-makers and prepare the basis for solution-driven interactions with potential customers.
- You identify the relevant stakeholders based on defined customer profiles and qualify your contacts via email, linked and telephone and make appointments for product demos.
- You use our CRM to always keep an eye on your tasks. You efficiently and thoroughly document your interactions so that you always know what to focus on.
What you bring to the job:
- Interest in digital products / SaaS
- First experiences in sales / business development
- Advanced level of English and German in speech and writing
- Ambition to inspire potential customers
- Business know-how that you have acquired during your studies, through initial work experience or otherwise
- Bonus: Interest in social media, e-commerce, data and AI
- The role is fully remote, so you can work from anywhere as part of our international fully remote team
Sounds like we could be a good fit? Send us your application. We can’t wait to hear from you!