• Experience in designing eCommerce projects for over 2 years;
• Practical knowledge of all the necessary technical base of tools, a confident user of such tools as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin;
• Understanding of user testing and data collection principles;
• Understanding of material design principles, practical knowledge of their usage;
• Understanding of modern web design tendencies;
• Understanding of block layout principles: HTML 4/5, СSS 2/3 (layout work will not be required);
• Desire to work by flexible, Agile methodologies with self-organization and iterative development principles.
• Your skilled spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement;
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company;
• Access to leading-edge technology;
• A floating work schedule;
• A possibility of working remotely two times a month;
• Paid lunches, tea, coffee, cookies;
• 28 days’ paid annual leave;
• English learning classes (remotely);
• Comfortable office in Kyiv;
• A big iMac and a Wacom tablet;
• Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
• Develop interesting solutions for eCommerce sites of our customers (markets of the USA, and Europe);
• Suggest new ideas and approaches as well as implement those on our website www.gomage.com.
For nine years, GoMage has been providing world-class e-commerce solutions for companies of any size, location, and time zone.
During this time, we have developed dozens of premium Magento extensions that are installed in more than 30,000 online stores around the world.
According to statistics:
— 50% of our customers have been working with us for more than two years;
— 900+ projects based on Magento have been successfully completed;
— 99% of our customers are satisfied with our services.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will have an opportunity to join Ecombix as the company embarks on the next ambitious phase of its growth.