GoMage is looking for a tech-savvy, skilled Customer Success Manager for our Magento store. As a tech support rep, you will play a key role in supporting the existing clients, as well as interacting with the guest visitors on the site, largely contributing to the continuous improvement of our Magento solutions. You will play an integral role working with customers, and other GoMage team members in sorting, monitoring and resolving technical support issues towards client satisfaction.
You’ll fit this role if you have:
• General understanding of the Magento platform;
• Knowledge of modules (extensions) development, versioning;
• Experienced as a Technical Writer or similar role;
• Excellent presentation and communication skills;
• Experience in technical writing of software documentation;
• Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers;
• Strong feeling of common sense;
• Anger management and facilitation skills towards hard clients;
• Excellent written and verbal English with advanced grammar knowledge;
• Background in engineering or computer science is a big plus;
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
• Team player;
• Great time-management skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement;
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company;
• Access to leading-edge technology;
• A floating work schedule;
• 20 days’ paid annual leave a year;
• Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
• Stand at the frontline of GoMage technical support;
• Face all kinds of questions from the store clients over the live chat, Help Desk and phone;
• Gather required information from clients and escalate issues to other internal resources according to the predefined process as required;
• Create and maintain the documentation of GoMage modules;
• Document all steps and procedures towards troubleshooting and resolving issues with the internal team.
For nine years, GoMage has been providing world-class e-commerce solutions for companies of any size, location, and time zone.
During this time, we have developed dozens of premium Magento extensions that are installed in more than 30,000 online stores around the world.
According to statistics:
— 50% of our customers have been working with us for more than two years;
— 900+ projects based on Magento have been successfully completed;
— 99% of our customers are satisfied with our services.