Godel is seeking a talented Senior Data Scientist to join one of our teams developing business applications for major British companies.
We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a broad spectrum of technologies related to web development.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious specialist willing to participate actively in shaping a product, this job is for you!
The job requires working in a team of Data Scientists and MLOps engineers engaged in multiple tasks such as creating a Recommendation Engine, improving Search Engine, developing Taxonomy, and identifying fake or nearly duplicated texts.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Using Data Science to identify patterns and trends, conduct experiments and estimate Machine Learning models to improve our clients’ products and services
- working alongside data engineers, MLOps engineers, and product teams to help develop a core suite of data products and services
- communication with both technical and non-technical audiences to gather requirements and present findings
Ideally, you have the following skills/knowledge/experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Machine and Deep Learning algorithms, Statistics, and Mathematics
- Commercial experience in solving Natural Language Processing tasks
- fluency in Python, including Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, and standard machine-learning packages
- Good knowledge of SQL
- English skills at least a B1+ level
- Well-developed team working skills
Nice to have expertise in the following areas:
- Embeddings & Transformers
- Search and Recommendation Engines
- MLOps, cloud platforms, infrastructure, and delivery