Godel is on the constant lookout for talented Golang SW Engineer to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to mobile development. If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious developer, willing to take active participation in shaping a product, this job is for you!
- Delivering software solutions in a language such as C#, GoLang, Java, or Python and have experience in working with and refactoring existing codebases.
- Deploying to cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform.
- Delivering software in a test-driven style (TDD) and be familiar with various automation testing processes.
- Mentoring and training other members of the development team.
- Communicate, advocate, persuade and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels to advance our engineering practices and deliver audience value.
- 0,6 +year of commercial experience with GoLang and with one of the following: C#, , Java, or Python at least 2+ years
- Experience in working with and refactoring existing codebases.
- Experience with AWS, Terraform.
- Familiar with TDD
Nice to have:
- Building for Cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Developing and releasing Android and iOS mobile applications.
- Working with low-code platforms such as OutSystems.
- Trust-focused culture
- Professional team
- Agile delivery
- Challenging projects
- Business trips to the UK
- Investment into your training
- Flexible working schedule & WFH option
- Financial stability
- 20 w. days of Annual paid vacation
- 1 paid day off in honor of Your Birthday
- Medical insurance
- Sport Compensation
- Sick days compensation
- Compensation for your prof. certification & support for your learning activities
- Corporate Perks (training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
And many more!:-)
We are always looking for great people to join our team!