- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst spanning Finance, Energy, Telecom, Manufacturing, Data, e-commerce, Retail, Transport, or Health sectors.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and familiar with the SAFe framework.
- Skilled in managing product backlog and aligning roadmaps with business goals and stakeholder needs.
- Experienced in front-end and back-end requirements gathering, UI/UX, and API integration.
- Expert in workflow mapping, especially for complex workflows involving multiple stakeholders, geographies, and regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in tools like JIRA, Confluence, or AzureDevOps, acquainted with Figma, Miro, or similar tools.
- Strong written and spoken English (min. Upper-Intermediate level).
- Focus on fast, impactful outcomes while considering long-term goals.
- Self-assured in making decisions and providing recommendations, confident in facilitating meetings, challenging the status quo, and advocating for the best possible solutions.
- Proactive self-starter capable of independent task execution and identifying problems and opportunities before they become critical.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the development team and client-side stakeholders.
- Elicit, validate, document, and manage business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Create workflow diagrams, context diagrams, and other related artifacts.
- Work closely with UX/UI designers to create mock-up clickable prototypes and finalize design specs.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communication.
- Provide day-to-day support for development and testing teams; facilitate refinement and planning sessions.
- Be involved in working with several teams developing and supporting different projects/software parts in terms of one client or project.
- Identify, document, and communicate potential risks and dependencies impacting delivery.
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Business trips to the UK
Investment in your training
Flexible working schedule & Hybrid way of work
Private Medical Healthcare for You and Your Family
Group Life Insurance for You
Free English / Polish Classes
Personal Development Plan
Corporate Integration Events
Godel is looking for a talented Business Analyst to join one of our teams developing business applications for major British companies.
We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to web development.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious specialist willing to participate actively in shaping a product, this job is for you!
The BA Division started in May 2008 with a Guinness World Records engagement. We’re a supportive community of 80+ people in ~30 projects of industries, including Finance, Manufacturing, Data, e-commerce, Retail, Energy, Telecommunications, Transport, Bookings, Travel, Health, and many more.
A BA at Godel is skilled in Product mindset and always dedicated to one client.