Godel Technologies is an agile software delivery partner working with UK companies to help deliver their mission-critical solutions. Founded in 2002, Godel partners with the most exciting UK brands to bring their technology roadmaps into reality. Clients choose Godel due to their expertise in creating partnerships based on trust, transparency and teamwork.
Godel has 1800+ employees across the world, with its headquarters in Manchester, UK.
Clients include SHELL Energy, AO.com, The White Company, Booking.com, and more.
It is also one of the UK’s most respected technology companies, with awards including:
• Winner with Virgin Holidays of the Computing.co.uk DevOps Excellence
• Sunday Times Tech Track 100 — 2020
Technical skills and services we’re delivering for clients include:
• Back-end and Front-end Software Engineering
• Quality Assurance and Test Automation
• Agile Delivery Management
• Greenfield Product/Project Delivery
• Business Intelligence
• Data Science
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Cloud Computing
The domain industries include:
• Retail & E-commerce
• Financial Services
• Energy & Utilities
• Professional Services