Noteworth’s Engineering Team works tirelessly to raise the bar of healthcare software with
technology-agnostic, user-centric development.
We’re seeking an iOS Engineer to join our team.
● Experience at developing in Swift
● Great Knowledge regarding UI Elements and custom design
● In depth knowledge of UI transitions and animations
● Must feel comfortable with arithmetic oriented UI (graphs and custom drawings)
● Layout by code (without Storyboard or Xib files)
● Solid object oriented design knowledge
● Experience developing and deploying a product in a production environment
● Knowledge of development best practices (Agile, Code Reviews, Linting, Testing)
● Passionate about contributing to an empowering culture of learning, teaching and personal
Nice to Have
● Familiarity of external frameworks, libraries, and SDKs
● Knowledge of API architecture development
● Involvement with the open source community
● Build system — grunt, gulp, webpack
● Familiarity with using Amazon Web Services
● Excited about making a difference in healthcare with technology
● Have used VIPER Architecture in the past
● Used fastlane and circle ci or jenkins
● Weekly training sessions where one of the team presents a new technology or we watch and discuss a talk from experts.
● Micro-rewards bonus system.
● We’ve got the great infrastructure for working from home (easy to drop-in hangouts, a lot of communication over chat).
● Great collaborative environment. Everyone wants to improve and get better at coding.
● Modern and comfortable office very close to the subway with perks such as free snacks and drinks.
● Weekly English classes.
This person will implement interfaces that make complex data accessible and useful for patients, their
clinicians and healthcare organizations. Primarily, you would be responsible for developing and managing
the Noteworth App, improving the user experience, functionality, and ensuring reliability and security.
We’re looking for an engineer who can take ownership, doesn’t shy away from sharing knowledge and
feedback, and who can collaboratively articulate their ideas and point of view on a product that’s quickly
iterating and evolving.
Founded in 2015, Noteworth is a place where passionate, strategic thinkers and doers thrive. Together,
we are revolutionizing the way clinicians and healthcare organizations treat, engage and retain patients by
harnessing unprecedented streams of patient-generated health data.
Continuous clarity. Connected care.
It’s much more than just a tagline—it’s fundamentally how we operate day-to-day. At Noteworth, we
practice radical transparency, over-communication and intentional diversity in all of its forms. Our people
are our biggest perk (though, unlimited vacation and Pizza Fridays are pretty great, too). We trust each
other’s instincts, because each of us is an expert in what we do. No idea is too small, and everyone has a
seat at the table. Because, at the end of the day, we’re united by the belief that what we are creating is
fundamentally changing people’s lives, and their healthcare, for the better.