BEKEY is expanding and looking for assistance to move further towards ambitious goals, we are currently searching for a team member with Frontend experience to join our team in Dnipro on full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of a mature Agile team and to be in a IoT business where there is not far from idea to product and fast-paced.
● Professional, precise communication skills
● Deep knowledge of AngularJS 1.X practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work
● Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
● Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
● Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies,
and other web services used in the system
● Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when
● Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of
● Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
● Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
● Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
● Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
● Able to self-manage, plan and prioritize own activities and good working discipline
● To be 100% Team player
● Well versed in the creative process including adhering to deadlines
● Positive and flexible attitude
● Self-motivated, driven individual who is able to show creativity, strong work ethic.
● Experience with source control and build tools.
● Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT (github, Bitbucket or other.)
● Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
● Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback (Future stuff)
● Competitive compensation package
● Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry-changing goals
● A transparent work environment with trust
● Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
● Career and professional growth
● Possibility to work in a big and successful company
● Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits
● State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good
● Migrate our management portal NETKEY from AngularJS to Angular 7
● Continues improvement of our management portal NETKEY, which is used by 30% of the
municipalities in Denmark and by municipalities in Sweden and Norway.
● Realization of new features and functionalities
● Ensuring high performance on tablets and desktop
● Fixing reported bugs and flaws found during coding and usage of web app
● Cooperating with product owners and managers in features definition, formalization and generation
● Cooperating with QA and support manager during investigations, which regarded to reported tickets,
● Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
● Taking the part in design process of the RESTful API with the back-end developer if needed
● Communicating with external web services
About the project:
BEKEY a Danish based company was founded in 2008 by FK Distribution. As an advertisement distributor, FK faced the problem of bothering citizens and making them feel uncomfortable, whenever their deliverers would call on their door every time the deliverers needed to be let in the stairway and distribute advertisements.
A secure, universal key was missing so the deliverers could deliver their advertisements without bothering anyone. That is where the idea and need for BEKEY arose. Since then, BEKEY has been installed on more than 55% of all stairway doors in greater Copenhagen the staff is up to 35 employed.
The electronic locking system from BEKEY is designed to avoid handling with physical keys and thereby increasing safety among users and are a key in process optimizing. BEKEY is a part of North Media — www.northmedia.dk/en/om-north-media