Currently we’re looking for QA Automation Engineer to join our team Confiant
Confiant was built for the programmatic era, so it takes a new approach to eliminating bad ads. The result is more control for you and significantly broader threat detection.
● 3+ years of automation framework design, test script writing and execution experience
● Intimate knowledge of automation frameworks
● Relevant experience in automating web, iOS and Android native apps
● Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Ansible, Docker
● Proficient in using Github
● Cross browser testing with Selenium GRID feature.
● Agile software development process.
● Ability to analyze business requirements and create test cases
● Ad tech stacks (Preferable): prebid.js, GPT, AST
● Experience in low latency financial/trading platforms is a good substitute.
● Plus: Cucumber.js node/express
● Paid vacation;
● Flexible work hours;
● Fun team;
● Modern and comfortable office very close to the subway;
● English courses;
● Complimentary tea, coffee, and snacks in the office.
Top outcomes that you will be responsible for:
● Writing and automating new feature test plans
● Building test end-to-end test automation for our existing features
● Monitor test coverage
● Be responsible for enforcing proper testing and CI processes
Confiant protects publishers’ and platforms’ reputations, revenue, and resources with always-on anti-malware software that provides protection for desktop, mobile, and video ads. Our sole focus is on helping advertising platforms and publishers rid the world of malware. This focus enables us to evolve quickly and meet our clients’ needs for defeating the bad actors trying to undermine the industry.
We are the first to come to market with a technology that does not just detect the malicious activity, but actively blocks it. We believe in the intelligent application of this new technology to fight back and make media safe for everyone.