We need you to make sure we are shipping a shiny and polished product, free from hitches,
glitches, snags, hiccups, crashes, or any other defects. You’ll be architecting and developing a
safety net that makes it hard for bugs to sneak through. This involves automated and manual
testing, defining quality assurance procedures, and using any other weapons you have in your
arsenal. You won’t be afraid to speak up for quality when a deadline is approaching and there is
pressure to roll features out.
Exciting stuff is waiting for you! We’ve got a pretty cool tech stack over here and making sure
everything is tested inside out is not exactly a routine task. There’s a rich UI, a
microservices-based backend with steep performance and scalability requirements, deep
integration with Windows, and a diverse set of cloud APIs for integration with other services.
● World-class expertise in modern CI/CD methodologies, practices, and tools. DevOps
experience is a plus.
● Good knowledge of scripting languages (Python, shell). Sysadmin experience is a plus.
● Experience with deploying test infrastructure in the cloud (Azure, DigitalOcean, GCP).
● Deep understanding of modern microservices-based architecture, with a focus on testing
● Break-it mentality: can identify, anticipate, and prevent subtle software defects and
various corner cases where things can go wrong.
● Excellent written and spoken English.
Compensation and benefits
● Competitive compensation, based on experience
● Stock options — get your part of the success of the company
● Excellent benefits such as private health insurance
● Flexible schedule
● Defining and implementing a testing strategy for ensuring the quality of our product.
● Designing, writing, and maintaining automated tests, together with product developers.
● Implementing manual testing procedures for the entire QA team.
● Educating and mentoring the team on sustainable QA practices.
● Participating in release management.
● Following product deployments at customers, meeting their environmental constraints.
About the company
Cyberhaven (cyberhaven.io) is a fast growing, venture-backed cyber security startup on
a mission to simplify compliance and modernize data risk management, empowering enterprises
to keep private data of all their users, customers and employees safe and secure. Cyberhaven’s
technology is formerly sponsored by the U.S. Department of Defense’s DARPA agency and the
Swiss government. We’re working with some of the largest companies in the world to help them
solve their data privacy challenges.