We use 160TB+ of data coupled with extraordinary user experience to help prevent financial crime worldwide.
Must have expertise:
○ 4+ years web development
○ Strong knowledge in Python
○ Professional experience with Django
○ Experience with Docker
○ Understanding/configuring of CI/CD processes
○ Solid understanding of databases
○ Understanding of infrastructure
○ Expertise with web development
○ A pull-up-your-sleeves mentality
○ You like seeing things through to completion
○ Not afraid to get into the details with technologies you’re unfamiliar with
○ Upper intermediate or higher English level
What’s different about us?
Anyone can get involved with any part of our system — front-end developers can write Hadoop jobs if they fancy.
We have a committed focus on delivering quality, while not being scared of pushing back on customer demands. (A top bank recently told us that we were the first supplier that had asked them, “Why?”, about their requirements.)
Optional (a plus):
● Weekly training sessions where one of the team presents a new technology or we watch and discuss a talk from experts.
● Micro-rewards bonus system.
● We’ve got great infrastructure for working from home (easy to drop-in hangouts, a lot of communication over chat).
● Great collaborative environment. Everyone wants to improve and get better at coding.
● Modern and comfortable office very close to the subway with perks such as free snacks and drinks.
● Weekly English classes.
We’re proud to have a team made up of individuals from all over the world. We’re passionate about diversity, and we believe variety in age, race, disability, gender or sexual orientation enhances our work and our environment.
What hard problems are we solving?
● High frequency media monitoring with Big Data
○ We are maintaining a news cluster of a 120TB+ that we do millions of searches a day against in addition to searches against numerous data integration partners (see: blog.arachnys.com/...lability-issues-with-kong)
● Entity matching, and scoring across both structured, and unstructured data
○ We are pioneering algorithms for precision searching, and reconciliation of risk relevant information across our news data, and third party datasets (see: www.slideshare.net/...tching-with-elasticsearch)
● Structured, and semi-automated data extraction from complex web pages
○ We are engineering a multi-purpose Chrome extension to seamlessly automate complex data collection processes
● Distributed, highly-available process automation framework
○ We are developing a plug-n-play platform to ease the codification, and hence, the automation / structuring of repetitive business processes
Arachnys is a workflow automation platform to analyse and prevent financial crime. Our enterprise-grade platform enables banks and multinational organisations to onboard customers, distributors and partners faster and to handle risks more efficiently. We streamline existing search and reporting processes to accelerate them by 2x or more. Arachnys’ customers include global top-10 banks, big 4 advisory firms and large multinationals