Overview: Our client is building a leapfrog proptech platform driven by artificial intelligence (AI) — that is integrating homeowners, service providers, realtors, and property inspectors to fundamentally change how we manage, maintain, and upgrade our home.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with a big heart, keen attention to detail, and outstanding problem-solving skills. In this role, you will bring every customer request (small or large) to a successful completion — and you will deliver a delightful, brand-affirming experience to every homeowner and service provider.
- You will work on Gryffindor, our near-automatic, GUI-based customer success platform, and quarterback our maintenance tasks — from inception to payment and 5-star ratings.
- You will own a part of our monthly job volume and will act as a catalyst to move every job forward to the completion.
- You will define and maintain service delivery quality and standards through timely interventions. You will show top-class organizational skills as you work with our service provider team.
- You will learn from the field and then help create a repeatable playbook that we can efficiently use to scale our customer success (“delightful experience at scale”).
- As the advocate of platform happiness, you will be the best example of empathy and thoughtfulness in the company
- If you are a learning machine who finds motivation in solving hard problems, making sound decisions, and delighting customers then this role is for you. We don’t care about where you worked before or where you went to school.
- For this role, it is a huge advantage if you ever worked in a customer support or experience role or in sales role. You will still serve people, our AI-driven tech will scale you so that you can do more.
- You will be communicating in written English via chat, and on regular calls with our internal team daily. You will also write weekly and daily emails to the team about your learnings, wins, and goals each week. You will need to feel comfortable and fluent in conversational English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with fluency in written and spoken English.
- Willingness to work with the next schedule: 15:00 — 24:00 Kyiv time, Tuesday — Saturday (preferred) or Monday — Friday.
- Full remote job.
- Competitive compensation, based on experience.
- Paid vacations and sick-leaves.
- One of those rare opportunities where you can truly “leave a dent in the universe”.
- Free English classes.
- An open, transparent and fun work culture.
- Career and professional growth.