Our client provides insurance software solution that empower to transform the way of doing business with the only born-in-the-cloud, data-driven insurance management platform built on Salesforce. The company helps their clients successfully manage tens of millions of policies across 23 countries.
Their data-driven insurance distribution platform gives brokers, agents and coverholders real-time access to all of their data from any device at the point of need.
Now we are looking for an excellent Salesforce Implementation Specialist to join the client’s R&D team.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce applications
- Prior experience utilizing Salesforce.
- Experience in designing and implementing Salesforce solutions
- System configuration: Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet client business needs
- Analytical techniques: experience in requirements gathering and documenting outcome, including designing process flows
- Demonstrated analytical abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with critical deadlines
- Ability to work independently to ensure work is completed, but also work well within a team to ensure team objectives are being met.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
Nice to have
- Salesforce certification(s) — an advantage
- Bachelor of arts (BA) / bachelor of science (BSc) degree — will be a plus
- Translating new and existing client requirements into a flawless technical solution
- Creating reports and dashboards by working closely with other internal stakeholders to meet client deliverables from product and timeline perspective
- Long-term employment with competitive compensation, based on experience
- Possibility to work remotely
- An open, transparent and fun work culture
- Multi-national team and collaborative work environment
- Continuous knowledge sharing with engaged co-workers
- Career and professional growth opportunities