Our client is a full-service, integrated, media planning and buying agency. They align the most successful and efficient media strategies with the goals of their clients, regardless of channel.They are in the business of helping brands achieve success through best-in-class media solutions by leveraging data, technology, and most importantly talented experienced teams.
Our client blends cutting edge research and technology with ingenuity, human insights and creativity, delivered in a seamless experience for brands.Theirs proprietary platforms and partnerships provide access to highly customized and powerful data.
Now we are looking for a Paid Social Media Specialist.
- 1-3 years’ experience in managing paid social ad campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, and other platforms.
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, vlookups, and macros
- Problem solving and analytical skills coupled with the ability to act independently across competing priorities
- Strong acumen for applying critical thinking and analytics to formulate and test hypothesis
- Attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects/campaigns across internal teams
- Strong communication skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple campaigns and tight deadlines
- Ability to speak, write and read English proficiently
- Willingness to work with EST time zone (working hours 15:00 — 23:00)
- BA/BS degree required
- Advanced campaign management from audience building and projections/proposals through development, execution, testing, analysis, reporting, and completion against client goals
- Oversee and plan client advertising budgets across platforms, time-scheduled flights, and among programs/services/offerings
- Set and optimize bids and budgets across platform, placement, ad set, device, geographic, demographic, audience, and other levels
- Develop effective plans to optimize conversion rates and maximize client ROAS
- Identify niche strategies in specific verticals and consistently incorporate developing strategies into existing campaigns
- Implement cohesive testing strategy for each element of campaigns
- Generate accurate and informative periodic internal and external reporting
- Generate, QA, and troubleshoot pixels
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Possibility to work remotely
- Medical insurance
- An open, transparent and fun work culture
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with paid vacation and other social benefits
- Modern and comfortable office