Our client is building a leapfrog proptech platform driven by artificial intelligence (AI) — that is integrating homeowners, service providers, realtors, and property inspectors to fundamentally change how we manage, maintain, and upgrade our home.
Starting with a best-in-class home maintenance product that won TechCrunch Top Pick in AI/ ML 2019 — our client is pioneering digitization & AI in the $16T residential property market, the largest asset class in the US. Their vision is “to become the operating system for American homes” by adding adjacent products, and services over time — insurance to home automation.
Now we are looking for a web developer responsible for the development and maintenance of public and inner web-based applications. Your primary focus will be the development of new features in our applications and their integration with a back-end.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to open communication, collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- 2+ years of experience developing consumer-facing applications
- Familiarity with ReactJS (or any other front-end framework), HTML and CSS
- Build reusable front-end interfaces with various levels of abstraction
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Help architect a modular and easily maintainable application infrastructure using sensible and appropriate technologies
- Collaboratively working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements (the user-centric design is a big part of what we do)
- Understanding of security and data protection (we work with highly sensitive customer activity data)
- Ability to work in a small development and design team. Willingness to communicate openly with other engineers and non-engineer team members
- A learning mindset and willingness to build deep expertise at a particular discipline
- A relentless desire to make a difference, a genuine love for community and people
- A true willingness to work on a vision that is bigger than ourselves
Will be a huge plus:
- Understanding of cloud services (GCP or AWS) useful in frontend development
- The religious practice of using code versioning tools (Git)
- Desire to learn React Native
- Maintain code integrity and organization with a long-term vision in mind
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Ability to write unit tests and participate in code reviews
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited paid vacations and sick-leaves
- Flexible schedule
- Ground-floor impact and working with zero technical debt
- One of those rare opportunities where you can truly “leave a dent in the universe”
- Free English classes
- Modern and comfortable office very close to the Lybidska subway