Our client is building a leapfrog proptech platform driven by artificial intelligence (AI) — that is integrating homeowners, service providers, realtors, and property inspectors to fundamentally change how we manage, maintain, and upgrade our home.
Starting with a best-in-class home maintenance product that won TechCrunch Top Pick in AI/ ML 2019 — our client is pioneering digitization & AI in the $16T residential property market, the largest asset class in the US.
Now we are looking for a front-end mobile engineer responsible for the development and maintenance of cross-platform mobile applications. Your primary focus will be the development of new features in our applications and their integration with a back-end.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to open communication, collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- 2+ years of experience developing consumer-facing applications
- 2+ year of commercial React Native experience
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Build reusable front-end interfaces with various levels of abstraction
- Collaborative work with graphic designers, converting designs to visual elements (the user-centric design is a big part of what we do)
- Help architect a modular and easily maintainable application infrastructure using sensible and appropriate technologies
- Understanding of security and data protection (we work with highly sensitive customer activity data)
- Ability to work in a small development and design team. Willingness to communicate openly with other engineers and non-engineer team members
Will be a huge plus:
- Good knowledge and experience with ReactJS (or any other front-end framework) and CSS
- Understanding of cloud services (GCP & AWS) useful in frontend development
- The religious practice of using code versioning tools (Git)
- Ability to brainstorm and design the overall architecture of cross-platformed apps
- Maintain code integrity and organization with a long-term vision in mind
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Ability to write unit tests and participate in code reviews
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Unlimited paid vacations and sick-leaves
- Flexible schedule
- Ground-floor impact and working with zero technical debt
- One of those rare opportunities where you can truly “leave a dent in the universe”
- Free English classes
- An open, transparent and fun work culture
- Career and professional growth
- Modern and comfortable office very close to the subway