Headquartered on California’s beautiful Central Coast in San Luis Obispo, with a fast-growing office in high-tech and bustling Dallas, our client’s company is a unique blend of talent, clients, dreams and the aspiration to connect brands with people.
As an Ionic Developer, you will take ownership of and contribute to mobile and/hybrid applications development projects during all project phases, as well as expand and maintain best practices, standards, and uniform architectures for iOS and Android app development.
- 3-5 years of experience writing code in an object oriented language and/or web frontend framework; experience writing unit tests is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of hybrid application libraries and frameworks, specifically Ionic with Capacitor and Firebase
- Demonstrated experience with Angular 6+ and Typescript
- Demonstrated understanding of mobile development protocols, languages, technologies: Swift, Objective C, Java, Kotlin, Android Studio, XCode IDE
- Demonstrated understanding of web development protocols and front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS3, SCSS/SASS/LESS, JSON, XML
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Ionic application development, iOS development, Android development, server-side applications, high load/high traffic user-facing web applications, cloud technologies, Unix/Linux environments
- Experience working with third-party developer tools such as Swagger, Cyprus, Git/Github, Docker, etc.
- Experience developing scalable systems and codebases, and developing testable, reusable, and efficient code without the explicit directive to do so
- Experience with Git, including how to manage & handle merge conflicts as well as working in an environment with a strict Git process such as git-flow
- Participate in product strategy, design, and product discussions with internal teams to determine how to deliver the best experience for users
- Program software solutions in accordance with business requirements
- Communicate codebase capabilities and constraints to the product team to ensure requirements map to codebase capabilities
- Connect with the software development community and track latest trends and emerging technologies
- Perform technical discovery for new mobile application capabilities and work with the product team to ensure requirements match with the capabilities of existing and new integrations with third-party platforms and services
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- The opportunity to contribute to high-impact, high-visibility, and high-quality software products with hundreds of thousands of daily users
- Ability to work with modern infrastructure and cutting edge tools & technologies, like machine learning and artificial intelligence
- A culture dedicated to professional growth, with continuing education enrichment
- Flexible schedule
- An open, transparent and fun work culture
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits