The ideal candidate would have from 3 years’ experience developing native Android mobile applications. They must also have:
● 3+ years of experience designing and developing Android mobile native applications using Java and Kotlin
● Strong fundamentals in Data structures, Algorithms, OOJS design, and development methods.
● Strong Understanding of Android native design principles and interface guidelines.
● Strong understanding of consuming and integrating of API Services
● Strong understanding of Push Notifications (FCM) or cloud message APIs and push notifications
● Strong understanding of Location Services
● Building, deploying, and integrating custom Kotlin Libraries
● Understanding of Deep Links
● Experience in the Google Play Store deployment process
● Experience with development tools like Git and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Maven
● Must have developed at least one consumer facing app with significant number of downloads
● Experience building an app from the ground up
● Experience of publishing at least 1 (publicly available app) on Google Play with significant contribution
● An open, transparent and fun work culture
● Career and professional growth
● Long-term employment with paid vacation and other social benefits
● Modern and comfortable office facilities
As an Android developer you will be expected to work closely with the product lead, design and software team to review requirements, develop apps and implement solutions in an Agile environment.
● Develop Applications that adhere to established best practices, design guidelines and principles and deliver on Product Strategy
● Partner with UX/UI, Product Owners and Software engineers to deliver high performing quality customer experiences
● Working to remain an active learner in all technologies related to Android development (Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, AndroidWear, Android Studio, Gradle, 3rd party libraries, Google developments, etc)
● Follow agile principles and contribute to ensure that all team commitments are delivered on time and of the highest quality
Haven’t you always wanted one single place for all things travel? To be inspired, plan, book and reminisce with just a few swipes? Our App does all this and more. Its visually immersive experience guides travellers as they discover and co-plan their dream vacations joyfully, using the finest in AI. With our first prototype behind us, we are now well on our way to launch our fully-loaded App this summer.