We’re looking for an experienced backend (Python, Java or Golang Engineer) to help drive and evolve our product.
You will be an early contributor to the product and will solve attractive technical challenges:
● Architect and implement our client’s SaaS sensors for the SaaS applications that are most commonly used in the enterprise, (e.g., Box, Office365, Workday, Dropbox, etc.)
● Design and optimize a scalable and fault-tolerant system that handles large graph datasets at enterprise-scale in realtime. We use a modern microservices-based software stack which includes ElasticSearch, Redis, Etcd, Go, Docker and Kubernetes.
● Solve real-world scaling problems that require thorough performance analysis and troubleshooting skills.
● Strong track record in building connectors that integrate at API level with SaaS applications commonly used in the enterprise
● Strong track record in building backends used actively at scale
● Experience with Go, or experience with another backend-focused language and willingness to quickly learn Go
● Experience with Elasticsearch or a similar NoSQL DB
● Experience with profiling and optimizing large distributed databases
● Hands-on DevOps experience
● Experience with agile development
● Excellent communication skills in English
● Availability to frequently communicate with the local engineering team in Kyiv and the remote engineering team in Lausanne, Switzerland, as well as company founders and executives in Boston, USA
Compensation and benefits:
● Competitive compensation, based on experience
● Stock options — get your part of the success of the company
● Excellent benefits such as private health insurance
● Flexible schedule
● Directly apply your knowledge in software architecture, scalable data processing, NoSQL, and more, to solve real-world data management, visualization, security, and privacy problems for the world’s largest companies
● Drive architecture and design decisions