We value experts and deep, high-quality work. You will get all our support — as you aim to become one of the best QA engineers in the world.
What you should have:
● 2+ years of experience in testing mobile apps (iOS and android).
● Strong knowledge of testing types and methodologies.
● Ability to analyze user flows and build self-composed test plans based on them.
● Using automation tools to automate test cycles and assure high test coverage.
● Build reusable components with various levels of abstraction.
● Be proactive and resourceful by not only finding bugs but preventing them.
● Ability to work in a small development and design team.
● Regularly communicate QA status reports to the team.
● Ensuring each release meets well-defined quality standards on estimates, statuses, and risk.
As a founding team, we look for these three qualities in each other:
● A learning mindset and willingness to build deep expertise in a particular discipline.
● A relentless desire to make a difference, a genuine love for the community and people.
● A true willingness to work on a vision that is bigger than ourselves.
● Experience in testing REST API.
● Knowledge of Python.
● Knowledge of JS.
● Knowledge of React Native.
● Competitive salaries
● Unlimited paid vacations and sick-leaves
● Flexible schedule
● Ground-floor impact and working with zero technical debt.
● One of those rare opportunities where you can truly “leave a dent in the universe”.
● Free English classes
● Modern and comfortable office very close to the Lybidska subway with perks such as free snacks and drinks
What you will do:
● Testing and maintenance of services for mobile apps, web apps, and inner tools. Your primary responsibility will be the testing of new and updates of existing services for our mobile apps and web resources.
● You will be working alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
Our client is building a leapfrog proptech platform driven by artificial intelligence (AI) — that is integrating homeowners, service providers, realtors, and property inspectors to fundamentally change how we manage, maintain, and upgrade our home.
You will work with a full-stack team of world-class experts and a stellar group of early investors.