Our client is seeking Senior Android engineer who can work with a team of other developers to
deliver world-class mobile user experiences on the Android platforms for our clients. This
the position will report to our Android practice lead and will be responsible for rapidly building
efficient, high-quality code bases that provide consumers with incredible experiences on their
personal mobile devices.
● 2+ year of relevant professional experience in software engineering including understanding
knowledge of Android mobile app development and experience integrating with
numerous third-party web services.
Java, Kotlin, Gradle, Git
Dagger, Retrofit, OkHttp, RxJava
Firebase, Travis CI, Fastlane
In-app purchases, Google Maps, Deeplinking
●Flexible work hours and wfh;
●Weekly English classes;
●Payed 20 vacation days
●Great collaborative environment. Everyone wants to improve and get better at coding;
●Modern and comfortable office very close to the subway with perks such as free snacks and drinks.
● Work with a team of talented Android engineer to achieve on-time delivery of
best-in-class app experiences.
● Be willing to quickly learn custom UI development techniques to deliver amazing customer
experiences that utilize complex animations, custom view transitions, micro-interactions,
and other custom UX & UI functionality, leveraging well-maintained open-source libraries
● Work with tech leads to create a development plan early in the project life cycle to define
how business and functional requirements can be achieved using existing solutions,
integrations, and/or custom development.
● Collaborate with the development team to build high-quality code, following and
contributing to key processes like code reviews, department style guides, and new developer
● Effectively communicate technology strategies to non-technical client’s team members,
and have the ability to justify technology decisions while being able to refine plans based on
feedback received from others.
● Understand the capabilities and roadmap of client’s intellectual property and make
decisions on when it can be leveraged and when investments need to be made to expand it.
● Collaborate with an engineering team that values quality over quantity, and create & execute
initiatives to help train the engineering staff to reach their career goals and become Ever
Headquartered in downtown San Luis Obispo, CA, our client has s a team of strategists, designers, and engineers working together to create exceptional products and experiences that connect people in new ways.