We’re looking for an experienced macOS developer to help drive and evolve our Lightbeam
● 2+ years of experience low-level system APIs in macOS (file system, clipboard,
network, process APIs), including prior work on at least one large native application;
● Practical understanding of how to work with the different libraries and components on
● Experience programming in Swift;
● Experience цшер security, anti-virus, VPN (kind of);
● Upper-intermediate English speaking level;
● Application architecture experience;
● Experience collaborating with a cross-functional team.
● Experience with macOS internals and UI accessibility is a big plus;
● To be familiar with developing system extensions;
● Have experience with Accessibility in macOS;
● Experience building endpoint security products, especially for macOS.
● Competitive compensation, based on experience;
● Stock options — get your part of the success of the company;
● Excellent benefits such as private health insurance;
● Flexible schedule.
You will be an early contributor to the product and will solve attractive technical
● Deeply understand macOS architecture and work closely with its systems APIs to
implement comprehensive tracking of data flows through the entire OS and its apps;
● Design and implement various aspects of our state-of-the-art macOS sensor that
traces arbitrary types of data and a multitude of user actions that influence the flow of
data across an enterprise;
● Build the fastest and the most lightweight endpoint sensor that tracks data flows
without impacting their experience;
● Implement seamless and secure integration with the Cyberhaven backend.
Cyberhaven (cyberhaven.io) is a security startup on a mission to stop large and small
data leaks, especially those caused by careless or malicious insiders. We’ve got
first-of-a-kind technology that sees through everything insiders could do to steal the data,
detecting data exfiltration and providing precise human-readable explanation of what has
happened and how. Our tech is formerly sponsored by the U.S. Department of Defense’s
DARPA agency and the Swiss government.
We’re working with some of the largest
companies in the world to help them stop leaks ranging from innocuous product specs leaks
to the press, to serious industrial espionage.
● Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
● Frequently communicate with the local engineering team in Kyiv and the remote
engineering team in Lausanne, Switzerland, as well as company founders and
executives in Boston, USA