Cyberhaven is looking for a Strong Junior Manual QA Engineer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
We’d love to hear from you:
● Experience in manual testing of web applications +0,6 months;
● Knowledge of test design techniques, different testing methods, and types;
● Knowledge of REST APIs and client-server architecture;
● Understanding of HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, XML;
● Knowledge of some general programming language is a plus;
● Experience in JIRA is desirable;
● Good written and spoken English.
Compensation and benefits
● Competitive compensation, based on experience;
● Ability to work on exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
● Friendly team with a great corporate culture;
● Excellent benefits such as private health insurance;
● Flexible schedule.
At Cyberhaven, we’re building a radically new endpoint data protection technology that keeps sensitive data safe even when today’s state-of-the-art malware prevention, detection and remediation tools fail and company’s networks and endpoints fall under attacker’s control. Our core technology is based on 7 years of research done at a world-class University lab.
Cyberhaven is an international company with headquarters in Boston, US and R&D centers in Lausanne, Switzerland and Kiev, Ukraine.