We are seeking a talented mid-level VueJS Front-end Developer with a deep understanding of SMS Firewall and telecommunication systems to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who is passionate about software development and possesses excellent English communication skills. If this sounds interesting, we are waiting for your CV!
Who we are:
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 17 years of expertise in the industry that offers monetization solutions for mobile operators in A2P, P2P, and P2A messaging, as well as multi-channel messaging solutions for enterprises. Pioneers in messaging monetization and leaders in the CIS region, GMS has since expanded to over 200 countries.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and maintain front-end applications using VueJs.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code that meets business requirements and adheres to industry best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance VueJS-based SMS Firewall GUI.
- Work closely with telecommunication experts to understand their needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Develop and maintain APIs for interacting with SMS Firewall systems.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues in production environments.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our software development processes and methodologies.
- Participate in code reviews, provide constructive feedback and mentor junior developers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in VueJS, SMS Firewall, and telecommunication systems.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, stakeholders, and customers in English.
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Front-end Development.
- At least 1 year of experience in VueJS Front-end Development
- Experience in Clojure is a strong +
- Strong knowledge of SMS Firewall and telecommunication systems.
- Experience with API development and integration.
- Good understanding of software development principles and practices, such as Agile and Scrum.
- Experience working in a Telco environment, particularly in core network technologies including SS7, SMPP.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest or Cypress is a plus.
What we offer:
- Multicultural & dynamic environment in fast-growing worldwide business.
- One-of-a-kind company culture — a mixture of an open mindset, high dedication, striving for success, and team spirit.
- Professional team that is committed and stands for the highest standards of performance.
- Our values — Commitment, Integrity, and Progress — are vivid in day-to-day company activities.
- Customer-oriented culture with high respect for both internal and external customers.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress.