Who we are:
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with an HQ in NJ and development centers in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus. We were founded in 2010 and have already expanded our team to over 180 sharp-minded people. The majority of our projects are within Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
This is a trans healthcare project that offers gender-affirming services for 1 million transgender individuals in 45 states.
Does this relate to you?
- at least 5 years of experience
- BigQuery / Python / Go
- Experience in building ETL / data warehouse transformation processes
- Good understanding & hands-on experience Gitlab with CI/CD
- Experience working with DBT Cloud & Google Cloud
- Experience working with Pandas
- Experience in MLOps
- Hands-on experience in AWS Services
- Strong knowledge of Data Management principles
- Knowledge of EDM development best practices
- English level B2+
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of Data Science
- TypeScript, Kubernetes. Experience working building integration components between various third-party APIs.
- Autonomously work to remove blockers as they arise — initiating and following through on lines of communication with project managers and other stakeholders throughout the org.
- Effectively and efficiently work with third-party vendors in order to properly integrate with their APIs
- Be familiar with backend development technologies to assist with our current and future integration needs
- Use knowledge of complex scripting, debugging, data analysis, problem analysis, and resolution of issues
- Define direction and architecture, and take on complex tasks that need a lot of coordination across multiple stakeholders
- Take a scope of work delivered by product, break it down into technical components, and create a project plan and estimate for required work
- Ability to work till 12:00 MST (21:00 Kyiv time), and attend relevant meetings during that time
What we offer:
— Medical insurance and gym membership to choose
— Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
— 25 paid days off per year in total
— Regular performance reviews
— Training and IT certification
— Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
Ready to try your hand? Send your CV without a doubt!