We are currently looking for a Delivery Officer !
Who we are:
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with an HQ in NJ and development centers in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus. We were founded in 2010 and have already expanded our team to over 200 sharp-minded people. The majority of our projects are within Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Does this relate to you?
· ! Technical background is a MUST as Developer or QA !
· Work experience in Technical Project Manager position 5+ years and Delivery Officer\Delivery Director\Head of Delivery\Portfolio Manager at least 2 years +
· Experience in managing middle\big-size projects: 70+ FTE
· Skilled communicator with the customers, ability to bring to life by converting all the client’s demands and wishes into technical tasks for team development
· Hands-on experience in overseeing and implementing sophisticated Engineering practices, Agile Health, Quality Assurance, DevOps, Secure Development, Solution Architecture
· Knowledge of project management methodology and the process of software development
· English at the Upper-Intermediate level +
· Great communication and presentation skills
· Be ready to go from a minor bug to a strategic roadmap within one conversation
· Hands-on experience in pre-sale\up-sale, budgeting, stakeholder management, risk management, people management\evaluation, mentoring and so on
Nice to have:
Expertise in Healthcare, Real Estate, Fintech
· Collaborate with business, Engineering, and other internal teams to define and own business needs
· Act as Delivery Officer for one or more Engineering teams, while also helping prioritize requests from multiple stakeholders
· Managing, coaching and supervision of Delivery managers
· Lead global and local Engineering teams and foster an environment of continuous improvement
· Effectively communicate changes and manage expectations around project scope and schedule
· Establishing team motivation, development, and growth
· Proactively solve day-to-day challenges and exercise sound judgment
· Performance review of your team, and developing career paths for the team
· People management in terms of morale and talent growth
What we offer:
· 20 paid days off vacation (according to the local labor law).
· Paid sick leave (according to the local labor law).
· Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
· Regular performance reviews
· Training and IT certification
· Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
· Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options
Ready to try your hand? Send your CV without a doubt!