Who we are:
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with an HQ in NJ and development centers in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus. We were founded in 2010 and have already expanded our team to over 180 sharp-minded people. The majority of our projects are within Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Does this relate to you?
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in software development or quality assurance, including 3+ years of experience in C++.
• C++ deep knowledge.
• Image processing techniques knowledge
• Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, or CircleCI.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
About the project:
This is a US-based healthcare enterprise targeted at laboratory analysis solutions. It covers microscopes, clinical analysis of taken from patients biomaterials, AI algorithms for preliminary diagnosis and pathology allocation.
A new team member will be in charge of:
• Amend existing image processing library.
• Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Follow medical device ISO standards.
What we offer:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
• 25 paid days off per year in total
• Regular performance reviews
• Training and IT certification
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
• Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options
Ready to try your hand? Send your CV without a doubt!