Who we are:
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with an HQ in NJ and development centers in Ukraine, Poland, and Cyprus. We were founded in 2010 and have already expanded our team to over 180 sharp-minded people. The majority of our projects are within Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
About the project:
This is a trans healthcare project which offers gender-affirming services for 1 million transgender individuals in 45 states.
Does this relate to you?
• 5+ years experience guiding a team of quality assurance engineers.
• 2+ years experience implementing systems for tracking the SLIs that support QA SLA for QA processes (bug resolution time, rejection rate, bug frequency).
• Expert level ability to work with product managers and engineers in crafting and understanding ticket requirements, and translating these requirements into individual ticket test plans.
• Expert level ability to define and know when it is appropriate to run manual test suites and regression suites.
• Ability to take a ticket delivered by product, create an implementation plan that is effectively communicated with the rest of their team, and provide an accurate estimate for how long it will take to complete.
• A collaborative team spirit.
• Agile methodology expertise.
• Advanced level familiarity working with APIs through services such as Postman.
Nice to haves:
• 2+ years front end/backend test automation experience.
• Familiarity with backend development technologies to assist with our current and future integration needs.
• Knowledge of complex scripting, debugging, data analysis, problem analysis, and resolution of issues.
A new team member will be in charge of:
• Supporting application development needs, primarily with our platform integration work.
• Work with Director of Engineering in crafting processes, guidelines, and best practices for Quality Assurance department.
• Oversee QA efforts by guiding and mentoring junior QA, taking a leadership role in facilitating weekly QA touchpoints.
• Proactively identify systemic blockers, inefficiencies, and gaps in QA performance and propose solutions.
• Work with Product Managers to assess priority of incoming bug reports.
• Communicate with SMEs from across verticals in order to understand ticket requirements and ensure that they are appropriately satisfied by implementation.
• Independently resolving blockers by reaching out to appropriate team stakeholders.
• Ability to work till 12:00 MST (21:00 Kyiv time), and attend relevant meetings during that time.
What we offer:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose from.
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher.
• 25 paid days off per year in total.
• Flexible schedule.
• Regular performance reviews.
• Training and IT certification.
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth).
• Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options.
Ready to try your hand? Send your CV without a doubt!