We are looking for a part-time Ionic Developer who will join our team.
Who we are:
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with an HQ in NJ and development centers in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus. We were founded in 2010 and have already expanded our team to over 180 sharp-minded people. The majority of our projects are within Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Does this relate to you?
• A minimum of 2 years of software development experience with Ionic;
• Knowing of Kotlin will be a plus;
• Familiarity with OOP design patterns and SOLID principles;
• Structured, independent and goal-oriented way of working.
About the project:
Visitor Management System, which helps clients eliminate administrivia by providing fast and secure visitor management that could otherwise take much out of a productive working day.
A new team member will be in charge of:
• Developing new functionality;
• Bugs fixing;
• Working with the web version, mobile version and web version in the browser;
• Badge Printer Integration;
• Participating in all team activities.
What we offer:
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
• Flexible schedule
• Regular performance reviews
• Training and IT certification
Ready to try your hand? Send your CV without a doubt!