We are currently looking for a very strong Product Manager for our business intelligence project.
Who we are:
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with an HQ in NJ and development centers in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus. We were founded in 2010 and have already expanded our team to over 180 sharp-minded people. The majority of our projects are within Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Does this relate to you?
· At least 3 years working as a Product Manager with data.
· Experience with data warehouses.
· Experience with business intelligence projects ( setting up KPI dashboards).
· Experience with business intelligence platforms like Looker and data lakes ( Big Query).
Nice to have:
· Project management experience.
A new team member will be in charge of:
· You will interpret requirements, analyze reports, data warehouses, and provide direction on the development and product implementation that optimize financial reports processing efficiency and quality.
· Collect and understand KPIs and user needs for reporting and dashboards, helping connect the dots and distilling and documenting definitions, while working to drive alignment, surface misalignments and drive the urgency of action.
What we offer:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose from.
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher.
• 25 paid days off per year in total.
• Flexible schedule.
• Regular performance reviews.
• Training and IT certification.
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth).
• Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options until the quarantine ends.
Ready to try your hand? Send your CV without a doubt!