We are looking for a part-time .NET+ Salesforce Developer who will join our team.
Who we are:
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with an HQ in NJ and development centers in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus. We were founded in 2010 and have already expanded our team to over 180 sharp-minded people. The majority of our projects are within Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Does this relate to you?
• 3+ years of experience in .NET / C# software development.
• Experience with Salesforce development and Salesforce API integration.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of bug tracking systems.
• English level: Upper-Intermediate (B2).
About the project:
We are developing a platform for the valuation of commercial real estate. This web application helps to manage appraiser’s workflow and upload proved Real Estate data and Financials upon a click of a button.
A new team member will be in charge of:
• Building an API connection between Salesforce and Real Estate platform.
• Estimation, investigation of new features.
• Participating in all team activities.
What we offer:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose from.
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher.
• 25 paid days off per year in total.
• Flexible schedule.
• Regular performance reviews.
• Training and IT certification.
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth).
• Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options until the quarantine ends.
Ready to try your hand? Send your CV without a doubt!