We are looking for a full-time Talent Acquisition Specialist who will join the team of our Human Resources department.
Who are we?
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with an HQ in NJ and development centers in Ukraine, Poland, and Cyprus. We were founded in 2010 and have already expanded our team to over 180 sharp-minded people. The majority of our projects are within Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Does this relate to you?
• A minimum of 6 months of professional full-cycle IT Talent Acquisition / Hiring experience
• Demonstrated experience in building respected relationships with clients and candidates
• Adept at managing a high volume of requisitions in a fast-paced environment
• Possess strong program management skills. Have extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying, and optimizing talent sourcing campaigns and initiatives
• Knowledge of current networking and sourcing trends including extensive use of LinkedIn and social media
• Adhere to GDPR requirements and other relevant legislation
• English — Firm Intermediate
A new team member will be in charge of:
• Ensure a positive, professional candidate experience throughout the full-cycle talent acquisition process
• Use the best practices for interviewing skills, talent acquisition process, and engagement
• Development of a strategy for attracting candidates for a particular vacancy
• Collaborate with other members of the Talent Team to drive talent acquisition efficiencies and performance
• Build strong trusted advisor relationships with managers to understand their business and staffing requirements, ensuring the highest quality of candidates are presented on time
• Use hiring metrics to develop new and more efficient hiring solutions
• Manage candidate and job information in our Applicant Tracking System
• Set goals/KPIs for the team aligned to global metrics
• Manage TA resource needs and hiring demand aligned to the people plan
What we offer:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
• 25 paid days off per year in total
• Regular performance reviews
• Training and IT certification
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
• Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options
Ready to try your hand? Send your CV without a doubt!