Our project is a US-based healthcare enterprise targeted at laboratory analysis solutions. It covers microscopes, clinical analysis of taken from patient’s biomaterials, AI algorithms for preliminary diagnosis, and pathology allocation.
Who are we?
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with HQ in NJ and development centers in Kyiv, and Mogilev, Belarus. We were founded in 2010 and already expanded our team to over 100 sharp minds people. The majority of our projects belong to Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Since the quarantine showed up in our lives, we have been working remotely. For the future, we count on full-time office cooperation.
Please check if the following relate to you
• At least 2 years of experience in testing web/desktop applications and Client/Server applications (APIs)
• Strong knowledge of testing principles, concepts, and techniques
• Experience in writing test documents (STD)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Intermediate+ English level
• Fast-learning, attentive to details, proactive and mature in a vision of the deliverables
Already looks interesting? Awesome! Check out the benefits we prepared for you:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
• 25 paid days off in total
• Flexible schedule
• Regular performance reviews
• Training and IT certification
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
We respect your time, so the recruiting process takes no more than two weeks: HR stage, technical interview, and the final step with PM or Delivery Manager.
Ready to try your hand? Do not pull the cat’s tail, send your CV without a doubt.