𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲?
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with HQ in NJ and a development center in Kyiv. We were founded in 2010 and already expanded our team to over 100 sharp minds people. The majority of our projects belong to Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂?
• 4+ years of experience
• Experience with Saltstack
• Deep knowledge of Jenkins and Docker/Kubernetes
• Scripting: PowerShell, bash, YAML (would be a +), etc.
• Knowledge of Linux on a general level
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁:
For now, we are looking for a DevOps to make a powerful contribution to create our Healthcare project on a part-time basis. US-based healthcare enterprise targeted on laboratory analysis solutions. It covers microscopes, clinical analysis taken from patient’s biomaterials, AI algorithms for preliminary diagnosis, and pathology allocation.
A new team member will be in charge of:
• Setting up CI/CD process
• Setting up Docker and Kubernetes
• Saltstack implementation
𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗔𝘄𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲! 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
• 25 paid days off in total
• Flexible schedule
• Regular performance reviews
• Training and IT certification
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
• An office near “Universitet station” with all essential facilities close by
• Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options until the quarantine ends
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱? S𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗩 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁!