𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲?
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with HQ in NJ and the development center in Kyiv. We were founded in 2010 and already expanded our team to over 100 sharp minds people. The majority of our projects belong to Healthcare and Real Estate domains
𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂?
• Professional full-cycle IT Talent Acquisition / Hiring experience
• 1+ year experience in IT recruitment or a technical background
• Demonstrated experience in building respected relationships with clients and candidates.
• Adept at managing a high volume of requisitions in a fast-paced environment.
• Possess strong program management skills. Have extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying, and optimizing talent sourcing campaigns and initiatives
• Knowledge of current networking and sourcing trends including extensive use of LinkedIn and social media.
• Adhere to GDPR requirements and other relevant legislation
• English — Intermediate
You will join the team of 6 members: HRD, People Partner, 4 Talent Acquisition Specialists. Most of all we work with the following vacancies: .NET, Project Manager, Angular, DevOps, QA, Business Analyst.
For now, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be in charge of:
• Ensure a positive, professional candidate experience throughout the full-cycle talent acquisition process
• Use the best practices for interviewing skills, talent acquisition process, and engagement
• Development of a strategy for attracting candidates for a particular vacancy
• Collaborate with other members of the Talent Team to drive talent acquisition efficiencies and performance
• Build strong trusted advisor relationships with managers to understand their business and staffing requirements, ensuring the highest quality of candidates are presented in a timely manner
• Use hiring metrics to develop new and more efficient hiring solutions
• Manage candidate and job information in our Applicant Tracking System
• Set goals/KPIs for the team aligned to global metrics
𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
• 25 paid days off per year in total
• Flexible schedule
• Regular performance reviews
• Training and IT certification
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
• An office near “Universytet station” with all essential facilities close by
• Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options until the quarantine ends.