𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲?
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with HQ in NJ and the development center in Kyiv. We were founded in 2010 and have already expanded our team to over 100 sharp minds people. The majority of our projects belong to Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Since the quarantine showed up in our lives, we have been working remotely. For the future, we count on full-time office cooperation.
𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂?
• You have valid, reliable experience with Angular 5+, GIT, REST API, NgRx, Angular Material.
• Strong experience designing and building responsive Websites using UI frameworks such as Material Design.
• Experience in writing unit tests.
• Basic knowledge of C#/.Net.
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁:
A US-based customer provides a suite of solutions to help hospitals work with information exchange. Solutions work with EMRs and provide options for Identity and Access Management.
For now, we are looking for an Angular developer who will be in charge of:
• Rewriting the current applications from Silverlight to Angular.
• Planning and estimating new features.
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗔𝘄𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲! 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
• 25 paid days off per year in total
• Flexible schedule
• Regular performance reviews
• Training and IT certification
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
• An office near “Universytet station” with all essential facilities close by
• Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options until the quarantine ends.
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱? 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗩 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁!