𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲?
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with HQ in NJ and the development center in Kyiv. We were founded in 2010 and have already expanded our team to over 100 sharp minds people. The majority of our projects belong to Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Since the quarantine showed up in our lives, we have been working remotely. For the future, we count on full-time office cooperation.
𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂?
• You have valid, reliable experience in C#/.Net Core + SQL
• You make sure of your deep understanding of ASP.NET Core
• Full application lifecycle experience
• Advanced knowledge of CLR and .NET Framework
• Understanding of REST architecture
• Design patterns
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁:
Our team already has several dozen people. We are developing a platform for the valuation of commercial real estate in Germany. This web application helps to manage the investment portfolio and upload proved Real Estate data and Financials upon a click of a button.
For now, we are looking for a .NET Engineer who will be in charge of:
• Taking part in requirements analysis, research implementation ways, and possibilities
• Proactively participating in researches, discussions, and decisions on microservices architecture, service design, internal coding style, process, and standard establishment
• Analyzing and estimating implementation efforts
• Estimating and manage risks
• Implement, review, support, and debug
• Mentoring less skilled teammates
𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗔𝘄𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲! 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
• 25 paid days off per year in total
• Flexible schedule
• Regular performance reviews
• Training and IT certification
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
• An office near “Universytet station” with all essential facilities close by
• Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options until the quarantine ends.
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱? 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗩 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁!