𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲?
Glorium Technologies is an outsourcing company with HQ in NJ and the development centers in Kyiv, and Mogilev, Belarus. We were founded in 2010 and already expanded our team to over 100 sharp minds people. The majority of our projects belong to Healthcare and Real Estate domains.
Since the quarantine showed up in our lives, we have been working remotely. For the future, we count on full-time office cooperation.
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂:
• Experience in PM 3+ years
• Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies
• Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA methodologies and tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories, traceability)
• Experience in notating business process/workflow
• Excellent English, both verbal and written
• Analytical skills and critical thinking to process information from different sources.
• System thinking and functional decomposition skills
• Ability to think and learn fast, go into details and take ownership of those
• Self-motivated and well-organized, able to set clear goals and priorities and execute them
• High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances, and feedback
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲:
• Masters degree or higher in Computer Science or similar.
• Technical background as Dev, QA, Designer
• Processes improvement experience
• Experience in Cyber Security, BlockChain is a huge plus.
We have a few projects which need to be improved by an enthusiastic PM\BA with a personalized approach to clients’ needs.
For example, a project that helps people consciously manage their data. It is a mobile and web application that allows you to control, share, or sell your data to various companies in the United States, in compliance with all privacy requirements.
Or a US-based project as a worldwide leader in training for healthcare markets. Another healthcare project is a web system that maintains information flows (documents, faxes) within a clinic. The solution is integrated with EMR (an electronic medical record).
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲:
• Project Management of a technically complex and innovative product with integrational activities
• Participating in gathering and creation of requirements
• Bridging business, technical and integrational sides of the product
• Clarifying requirements, ensuring clarity and sufficiency of those. Managing change requests.
• Specifying requirements as User Stories & Tasks & Data Flow Diagrams to guide features development. Support team in requirements clarifications.
• Participating in the review of backlog, work on road-map, and prioritization for upcoming releases.
• Participating in Agile ceremonies
• Proactively identifying and effectively assessing improvement opportunities
• Working with prototyping tools.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿:
• Medical insurance and gym membership to choose
• Fully paid English classes with an in-house English teacher
• 25 paid days off in total
• Flexible schedule
• Regular performance reviews
• Training and IT certification
• Special occasion bonuses (birthday, marriage, childbirth)
• An office near “Universitet station” with all essential facilities close by
• Flexible schedule of cooperation with work-from-home or office options until the quarantine ends
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱? 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗩 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁!