• BS/BA in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Least 2 years in service and systems design, with hand-on configurations experience
• Motivated, self-starter, creative thinker, good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work on multi-site project environment
• Experience on working in full lifecycle application development environment using Agile/Scrum
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
• Cloud provisioning, ideally in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud.
• Cloud and environmental knowledge with Azure (Microsoft), AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Docker containers and Openstack.
• Configuration management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet and etc.
• Container and clustering: Kubernetes, Docker, Swarm and etc.
• Bash, Python, Perl, or Ruby scripting languages
• Cloud Service Monitoring, logging and Analytics
• Mongo cluster, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Kafka, “Big Data” management
• Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
• Exciting projects involving newest technologies
• Professional development opportunities
• Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
• Modern and comfortable office facilities
This position will be responsible for delivering against the following objectives:
• Contribute the design, provisioning, development and integration of micro services on the cloud and enterprise platform.
• Create scripts, integration, and automated tests to ensure product quality.
• Drive the CI/CD forward and help with defect fixing and other related tasks.
• Work in cooperation with Cloud Operations to make sure that provisioning and services do meet SLA and help troubleshooting issues and testing during upgrade and daily operations.
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Senior DevOps Engineer to join its Kyiv office.
Avid creates the technology that people use to make the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world...the shows, commercials, and news programs you watch on TV...the entertaining video and film stories you see on the web and on the big screen. Our innovative digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us dozens of awards, including 2 Oscars®, a Grammy®, and 14 Emmys®.
If you want to be a part of the media industry’s transformation and think you have what it takes to contribute to our customers’ success, please send us your credentials.
We are looking for a talented Development/Cloud-Operations Engineer to join Avid’s Platform Engineering Team. You will be supporting the cloud and on premise provisioning and deployment of the Avid MediaCentral Platform as part of the Avid Everywhere strategy. The position will participate the design, development, implementation and testing in automated provisioning, deployment and delivery, as well as contributing to the automated integration pipeline and framework.
As a key member of Cloud Engineering, you will be part of a team of highly motivated engineers and software QA working in an efficient Agile/Scrum environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with the automation of cloud provisioning, as well as in designing, implementing, and deploying scalable, multi-tenant micro-services environments.