• Strong C++ knowledge and experience (3+ years)
• Familiar with at least one set of threading and synchronization APIs: Windows threads / POSIX threads / C++11 threads (not OMP/TBB/MPI).
• Good English communication skills (both spoken and written)
• Experience in FFMPEG library usage for video decoding/encoding and rewrapping — optional, but highly appreciated
• Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
• Exciting projects involving newest technologies
• Professional development opportunities
• Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
• Modern and comfortable office facilities
• Developing video transcoding utility
GlobalLogic is looking for Senior C++ developer (Video transcoding) to join our Kyiv team!
We develop state of the art solutions for the Public Safety market, bringing together voice, video and screen recording, playback and analysis for Security customers worldwide.