• Years of experience 5+
• Strong knowledge and experience in development in C++, STL, Boost
• Strong knowledge and experience in multithreading
• Strong OOP knowledge
• Some experience of using and programming under Linux or Unix-like systems
• Good understanding of networking stack of protocols (OSI model, L1-L4)
• At least intermediate level of English
• Considered as significant plus: experience in leading a team
• Considered as a plus: Shell script and Python knowledge
• Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
• Exciting projects involving newest technologies
• Professional development opportunities
• Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
• Modern and comfortable office facilities
• Development of the scalable high load cluster solution for serving hundreds thousands of clients
• Design and implementation of cluster high load network applications (Linux)
• A strong emphasis is put on design with high requirements for memory and CPU consumption as mandatory guidelines
• Design and implement new modules and features, as well as evolve existing ones
• Regular communication with the remote team
• Lead the local team
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Lead/Senior C++ (Linux) Engineer to join its Kyiv office.
Harmonic is a leading provider of innovative broadband solutions that deliver video, voice and data to communications providers around the world. GL team participates in development and QA of several generation of these solutions.
The CableOS project is about developing the new software-based network equipment which provides access to Internet/IPTV/VoIP services with using powerful servers.
It is an innovative solution for Internet Service Providers which will allow to get rid of the existing HW equipment and to migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous expenses for the support of huge number of hardware network equipment. Currently there are no competitors to this project in the world and Customer offers the opportunity to be at the beginning of the rapid development of the product and the opportunity to take their place in a fast-paced engineering team.