GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior BSW Classic Autosar Engineer to join our engineering team.
Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great.
GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to lead one of our Tier 1 customers’ into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our organization is seeking high-potential candidates to digitally transform the company with a focus on the customer experience.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related Engineering field
- 5+ years of embedded software development experience in C/C++, and/or other high-level programming languages
- Experience with Integrating Bootloaders, Embedded OS, OSEK, RTOS, and BSP development
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping and experience in board bring-up
- Knowledge and experience with CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, and Ethernet communications protocols
- Experience with SW integration & configuration tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers, CANoe/CANalyzer)
- Integration of AUTOSAR BSW stack (basic software), and AUTOSAR RTE (Run-time environment) with the Application Layer.
- Professional development experience using QNX Neutrino or Green Hills Integrity or Embedded Linux or equivalent RTOS
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting embedded software on target hardware
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR (Classic & Adaptive) concepts, architecture, specifications, and configuration tools
- Hands-on experience with Autosar configuration and integration toolchain (Vector DaVinci, Electrobit Tresos, ETAS ISOLAR) and compilers (TASKING, Hightec)
- Team player, self-motivated, and driven for results
- Travel including international up to 20%
- Experience with automated build and test automation systems
- Ability to interface with Tier I and Tier II automotive suppliers and partners
- Good communication skills and the ability to interface with application software developers, vehicle integration, and validation engineering organizations.
Nice to have:
- Master of Science degree from an ABET-accredited university
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
- Experience integrating the AUTOSAR stacks with the embedded target platforms
- Experience working with continuous integration systems and ALM tools and script automation
- Familiarity using trace capture tools & debuggers (Lauterbach)
- Experience with UDS, XCP, and Instrumented Embedded Control Units
- Experience with Ethernet networking protocols such as 802.3, 802.1AS, TSN, and requisite transport layer formats
- Experience with industry cryptographic protocols, key handling, a chain of trust processing, and anti-spoofing techniques
- Experience integrating Tier I-II BSW, feature software, and automotive build/parse software into a primary domain controller
- Experience with working on various CPU architectures, microcontrollers, and microprocessors
- Understanding of ADAS software fundamentals
- Experience in developing safety-critical embedded software functions within an IEC-61508, ISO-26262, or DO-178B development environment
- Experience with authoring ASIL-compliant software code and use of functional safety code analysis tools
- Familiarity with Automotive Product Development Processes like ASPICE, V-model
- Experience with power management, board diagnostics, fault management, or failure modes
- V-model, ASPICE v.3.1, Agile, Scrum, Automotive Security
- The candidate will be responsible for the integration of SAE Level 2, 3 automated driving features, AUTOSAR, incorporating the operating system and ECU-specific software.
- The primary duties will include the development of base-level software layers, integration with functional safety principles, configuring Autosar layers, and Integrating middleware stacks.
- The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of modern safety-critical electronic control units embedded software development and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving to compute platforms and emerging computational technologies.
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work — at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” — all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
- Private medical care — your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
- Multikafeteria platform — this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
- Life and travel insurance — our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic’s offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today’s world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!