GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior Penetration Tester to join our engineering team.
Do you wish to become a key member of a global IT company? If solutions dedicated to transportation sound interesting to you?
We seek a Senior Penetration tester, eager to work in a stable environment with multiple locations (CET time zone) and cultures in a self-driven, independent manner, motivated to commit to Industry 4.0 technologies.
It will be your responsibility to build a strategic software solution for Hitachi. The solution is dedicated to supporting personal modes of transportation through different modes of transport. The assumptions include the following: Be-in/Be-out in many configurations; Pre- and Post-paid transaction or client recognition thanks to Bluetooth or RFID technology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language — used for all formal communication.
- The ability of critical thinking to form and clearly articulate identified issues and their consequences.
- Ability to comfortably hold a conversation on cyber security aspects with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Maintain a wide breadth of penetration testing and/or leadership management skills to a significant degree of depth.
- Understand the business context/significance of technical penetration testing findings.
- Consistently output superior quality deliverables.
- Ability to work independently or lead any size team of penetration testers.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- At least 5 years of prior demonstrable hands-on experience in penetration testing.
- Solid understanding of the platform security models for iOS and Android platforms.
- Excellent understanding of platform-specific security risks, common vulnerabilities for mobile applications, and common risks in financial applications.
- Practical knowledge of penetration testing of widely understood infrastructure, web, and mobile technologies, using manual and automated testing methods.
- Excellent TCP/IP knowledge and understanding of security implications/issues.
- Strong web application testing experience.
- Ability to explain security functionality from first principles.
- Ability to adapt and apply information to new scenarios and technologies.
- Strong understanding of the applied use of cryptography in application development.
- Experience with dynamic and static application security testing and associated tools.
- Knowledge of enterprise application design & common security issues associated with it.
- Advanced knowledge of common security analysis tools and testing techniques especially for the mobile security space
- Knowledge of security verification of mechanisms & technologies such as SSL, Pinning,
- Biometric Authentication, Out of Band Authentication, JWT, SAML, RASP, Oauth2, etc.
- Good to have knowledge of Java and Appium.
- Lead/perform and own the design and delivery of penetration tests across a variety of technologies.
- Work within virtual teams of security and technical specialists to ensure quality delivery of world-class security solutions to the business.
- Lead penetration tests designed to highlight and clearly articulate risk to the business, in terms the business can understand.
- Drive and lead penetration tests and resulting deliverables, to aid in ensuring that the Bank operates within defined risk appetite
- Represent Cybersecurity functions as a technical SME in internal and external discussions.
- Help drive the maturity of the Cybersecurity function by continuously improving the quality of our services and removing inefficiencies, in line with wider Cybersecurity strategy.
- Ensure compliance with internal audit and external regulators, to ensure that any organizational changes are fit for purpose and meet their expectations.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to enhance the delivery of a Cybersecurity strategy to secure the technology, reputation, and stakeholder value.
- Provide supervision, guidance, and mentor less experienced members of a team.
What Do We Offer?
Our special Benefits Kit ensures you feel healthy, happy, and comfortable. We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies, and cultural activities.
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work — at a comfortable office or at home. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic’s offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today’s world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner www.globallogic.com/ua/key-projects/ecohike! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!